.


Free Things Are Good Things

Most of you probably know this, but for those of you who don't, let me give you some straight knowledge-bombs here. You'll thank me forever, you'll see. Ok, here it goes: the glue on envelops tastes awful. I'm not such a big fan of that glue, nor is my tongue. Avoid it at all costs.

I wanted to share. What? I have no idea. But I spent a lot of time making myself this radio station, of sorts, on this website called Slacker. (It's ok, it IS a link, and you can go there, I won't mind the interruption.) This radio station is the culmination of like, 30 minutes of seriously hard work. That's like...a long time, sometimes. You know, like if you were at work or in school -- 30 minutes is a small forever.

Where was I? Oh yeah, the culmination of all my hopes and dreams, that part. Ok, ahem. So this radio station took me some time to brew, with all the "liking" or "hearting" or "favoriting" or "banning" of things. (The part where you can ban terrible music is the best part of this website.*)

So that's pretty much it. Here, some music from said station:
I like this song: "Six Days A Week" by The Bronx.



This is another song I like: "Louisiana" by The Loved Ones.

I think that about covers it. This has been another pointless time of sharing by me.

* And by "terrible," I meant "shitty."

1 comment:

  1. Of course you'd love a band named after me.
    OF COURSE.

    ReplyDelete

The space below is where you try to be funnier than us. Ok, go.