.


B Wants To Know Why We Switched Blogs & Laundry Detergents


I’m sitting down. I’ve got this two-thousand-dollar thing strapped to my cervical spine, projecting out some kind of magical magnetic field. It makes everything taste of metal in my mouth.

So you ask, “what the [holiest of holies]* are you going on about?” Or perhaps more appropriately, “why do I care?”

* if I were thinking it, the phrase in brackets would have just said “fuck.”


Or maybe you aren’t thinking at all, which is true of any of my friends reading this. Bugger off.
I wrote that earlier descriptive bit to explain why I am writing this blog: I have a phone. It has an app. Tumblr. It is mobile/on-the-go/not-on-PC blogging made easy.

This whole neck-cutting and spinal pissing-me-offy thing has made me severely dislike sitting in front of a computer. Which in turn has made posts from yours truly less frequent. And that’s no good because Sassy’s crazy. She wants to write about crazy stuff, like…well, pictures of unicorns making flowcharts and shit.
I swear too much for that.

So I wrote this on my phone. While this expensive pieceofshit magnet heals the whitecoat cutting-my-neck party that happened last June. So that you don’t have to see unicorns making flowcharts without me adding the word “fuck” to them.

kid ish

No comments:

Post a Comment

The space below is where you try to be funnier than us. Ok, go.